- Create a New project.
- Create the Screens and the Segue/transition.
- Declare and Connect the properties and actions to the UI elements.
- Set actions for Background Click and text field Return events.
- Post data to URL and parse the JSON response.
2. Create the Screens and the Segue/transition.
- Add the labels, text fields and button to the Login Screen.
Go to the ‘Main.storyboard’. It will have a View Controller by default. Lets make it our Login Screen. Add the required labels, text fields and a button.
- Add a new ‘View Controller’ for the home page.
We will add a new View Controller to the storyboard for the Home Screen.
- Create a segue from Login Screen to Home Screen.
Let’s create a Segue from our Login Screen to the Home Screen.
We will use that to go to the Home screen when Login is success.