- Create a New project.
- Create the Screens and the Segue/transition.
- Declare and Connect the properties and actions to the UI elements.
- Set actions for Background Click and text field Return events.
- Post data to URL and parse the JSON response.
4. Set actions for Background Click and text field Return events.
Try running the project in the simulator. You can see that when we select a textfield the keypad pops up. And there is no way we can make the keyboard disappear, so that we can click the sign in button.
So, what we are going to do here is to make the keypad disappear when we click on the ‘return’ button on the keypad or tap somewhere on the background of the view.