This tutorial will guide you to create a simple app with a Login screen which takes username and password from the user and then posts it to an url and parses the JSON response.
- Create a New project.
- Create the Screens and the Segue/transition.
- Declare and Connect the properties and actions to the UI elements.
- Set actions for Background Click and text field Return events.
- Post data to URL and parse the JSON response.
1. Create a New project.
- Launch XCode.
- Click: File->New Project… and choose: Single View Application
- Name your project, here i am using ‘LoginScreenTutorial’
When you choose Single View Application, XCode creates many files for you, among which the following files are of our interest: