So in the Ubuntu Tweak 0.4.8, it has been a major improvement.
For example, if you want to use the latest version of Midori (A lightweight browser), it depends on the WebKitGtk source. So the new Ubuntu Tweak will notify you about it like this, if you choose “Yes”, both “WebKitGtk” and “Midori” will be enabled.
It’s the easiest way to do it, isn’t it?
Your system will be much safer and stable through Ubuntu Tweak’s new Third Party Sources.
This version includes a lot of new PPA sources, they are:
- Liferea (Famous RSS reader;
- GNOME Colors (A set of cool theme and icon);
- IBus 1.2 (Input method);
- vlc 1.0 (Famous media player);
- Christine (A new media player);
- Empathy (Instant Message);
- smplayer (Another media player based on Mpalyer);
- VirtualBox OSE (Open source editition);
* Fix dependency(Add policykit-gnome);
* Put icons in different sizes to /usr/share/icons/hicolor
- Source Code
- Deb Package